Friday, 10 April 2015

Day 1 :Continues...

Lets start. The question is ..From where.

Spreading across hundreds of websites in the great place called Internet, a lot of GMAT Gurus have proclaimed a hell lot of things...Some say..Pfft! Why are you even bothered about GMAT. The chance of a "normal" person getting into any "Top" B-School is almost minimal to none. And by Top B-school, I cant even begin to include the IVY-League Schools. Cuz, they are for the IVY-League Kids!!!!

We are satisfied with anything that screams Top Global rankings.  Does it really matter if I am talking about the 1st Ranker or the 50th ??

There I said it. Oh the great Optimistic Men in the World, Yes, I do look for the glass half empty. Coz it is truly empty.

If you all have the same set of credentials as me, you will tend to look at the world a tad bit differently, at not like those aiming for the big without realising where their feet truly lie.
I do, sadly.

A thousand of people have proudly suggested..you have to have something that they want. And by they, I mean the bespectacled squint-eyed academicians with degrees and doctorates from around the world whose one intimadating look at at you can send you running for Help!!!(or at least thats how I imagine them to be!).
Do I?

Not that I am embarassed about it, but I seriously dont posess any talent that even remotely sets me apart! Except maybe talking a whole lot of stuff that really doesnt change the world. No, sorry, Not Even That!

My little profile:

Class 10th and 12th : Average marks.( To put it more broadly, almost every body that has been "blessed enough to study in a CBSE school would have recieved the same set (or more!) marks.

Engineering(Mech)- Of course, like the countless Indians , couldnt ace the great IIT Entrance Examination...so was or forced to be satisfied with a lowly private engineering college..(don't you even dare ask me the name!)...again a mediocre performance.

And finally, after struggling for 6 months,to get a job which won't even pay you the half of what you invested for your education....I got a Job in a " renowned " IT company ..

Sadly,my profile has less of complicated programming ( PYTHON, SAP)..and more of a meagre PPT. (Microsoft PowerPoint ) creation..a profile which supposedly doesn't do any justice to my already so-called degree.

Thats it. Full Stop. Period.

And then comes the Big Question..What is it that proves that I am different from the rest of the thousand( even lakhs )of applicants each year..
And if I am not that different...where does that leave me..
Bleak way to start the day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment